Sunday, November 10, 2013

IMPOSSIBLE MEETS INEVITABLE

This week I had a HUGE GOAL in front of me. In fact, I am walking into a SEASON of huge goals that sometimes terrify me to even say them aloud. The time to make it all happen just wasn't there. IMPOSSIBLE. It looked to be completely impossible.

Of course, I have to thank my mom because her voice was echoing in my ears: "Do your best and let God do the rest!" I heard that before every single academic test all the way from kindergarten through high school. I heard it as I auditioned for theatre, and played soccer on a Saturday morning. Well, this week, I heard it to.

SO, I gave my best. And walked forward with HOPE, expectation, and the Praise of Christ on my lips.

The Bible totally isn't lying when it says: "What is impossible with people, is possible with God."
      -- Luke 18:27 (NLT)

HE DID IT!!! Even going into this weekend, I didn't think it was possible, the goal seemed SO FAR OFF!! But God's arm is not too short! His timing is perfect. The anointing of his presence supercedes all my effort, and He TOTALLY DID IT!

WEEK #1  >>  GOAL MET!  >>  GOD GLORIFIED!!!!

There may be some huge impossibilities you are facing... broken marriages, financial debt, anger, unforgiveness, fear fear fear, bad habits... but when God gives you a Word to move forward in Faith, then it's time to pick up your feet and GET READY! If He will do it for me, then He can do it for you, too!!

"Blessed is SHE who believed in the fullfillment of the Word that had been spoken to her by the Lord." Luke 1:45

Give your best, with hope IN HIM, and He will turn your IMPOSSIBILITIES into INEVITABILITIES!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment