Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Moving Updates

Hey there bloggers!

SO sorry I have been MIA from "Truth Be Told" for what seems like an eternity. My whole world has changed since I blogged last! (I have been trying to keep up with my "Nothing But Grace" blog, so hopefully you have been getting updates that way!)

On in early August we interviewed with a church in Southport, NC called Generations Church. They were so kind, loving, and excited to have us join them. We felt a great connection with their leadership theories and heart for ministry. After a few days of prayer, we joyfully accepted the job! Five days later, we moved more than 2000 miles across the country to NC. (And in those two days we had a big birthday celebration for my son, packed the house, and had surgery for my doggie.)

For two months we lived in different temporary housing situations before finally moving into a an absolutely miracle of a home. We are renting, and God plopped a brand new gorgeous home right into our laps with 300 square feet more and amazing details for an incredible price each month. Wow! We are so blessed. I can't believe I get to live here.

My husband LOVES his job. He is the worship pastor at the church. I have never seem him so happy in my whole life! No joke. :)

There are tons of sweet people here who have been loving on us. Tonight a sweet woman brought over dinner for us and I enjoyed the BEST chicken pot pie I have ever tasted! And that was coupled with bacon-wrapped green beans. Oh, how I have missed southern cooking! :)

Today was a gorgeous day... overcast and cool all day. I got to play with my son all day and work on projects around the house. I have such a blessed life.

Hoping to get some pictures online to share in the journey!

Blessings,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment