Saturday, November 20, 2010

Opening my Mouth

Today I am opening my mouth. For those of you who know me, it is not often that my mouth isn't running anyway. But today I am so blessed and excited to share a very important message with the folks at my local church, Generations Church.

THIS WEEKEND, I will be introducing the topic of Human Trafficking to my new faith family in Southport, and will be challenging them to leave their EYES WIDE OPEN to the issue and to the heart of God on this matter.

Keep me in your prayers and thoughts. Human Trafficking has burdened my heart for two years. I have been working on a book for the past year which is a novel surrounding the issues of child trafficking in America. This message has stirred me up all over again, and thrown me back into the emotions of my book. I am excited to make good headway on it in the upcoming weeks. :)

More stuff to come...

love Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment